Friday, March 03, 2006

Still balancing

Dropping the distance but incresing the intensity as 6ft gets closer - at least for today. Decided a very fast Bay run was needed to see how the speed was progressing. Run the Bay often but not as fast a spossible as a time trial. This time last year Silver Fox and I could run 28's and have a concersation but over the last few months I have not managed anything better than the 32's.

Pushed all the way didn't look at my watch at all so I had no idea of the time but new it should be faster than resent past - yipee managed 30.30. Then headed off to 3 x 1k but controlled at 4.05 - managed 4.04, 4.02, 4.00.

No niggles and the balancing act continues and I was pleased with the effort this morining. May rest tomorrow and try 20 or 27 on Sunday proabably 20 because of respect for 6ft.

No comments: