Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some days ....

Yes some days we should just not do what we palnned. After a rest day yesterday I fully expected to run well this morning. It was wet and cool when I left the house in the dark and was not looking forward to the session that I had planned.
Was going to do 3 steady laps of the Bay with a 5 minute break in between. The first one went on time in 31.02 but I ached in the calves and generally felt very tired and listless. Did some stretching at teh end of the first lap to try and get the tighness out. Ran most of the second lap and did not feel comfortable at all so eased off and cruised home.
If I didn't have work I may well have gone back to bed and tried to restart the day on a much more positve note. Really 16k of very little but negatives.

No comments: