Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A little mountain track cruise

Accompanied by Blue Dog, Professor, Truckie and Bernie G I had my for look at the 6ft track. We all crusied the full track. The weather was overast with mist most of the day. Interesting terrain and it lived up to what I expected. We all finished in very good shape and I have no problems today. I will run the race but my main focus is Canberra marathon a few weeks later. So I have no plan ti race 6ft - I intend to take it very easy and hope to finish in a tick under 6 hours if all goes well.

2 comments:

Clairie said...

Wow fancy doing Six Foot just because you can. I hope you do take it easy and save yourself for the Canberra Marathon Ray, I don't want to be running up behind you and overtaking you!!!

Horrie said...

Good to see you getting over that groin strain Ray. You will run well under 6 hours at 6 Foot. I think 5:30 will be a more accurate reflection.