Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another PB !!!

Yep managed to run on Saturday morning. I was not in bed until 1.00am and was up by 5.00am to fit this run in with my other Saturday morning chores. It is the 11.8k loop. The weather was just perfect - still, cool and as I started the sky to the east was just changing from black to grey.

I felt pumped despite the lack of sleep. The last time I gave this loop a push was on 27 March for 58.31 and today it was 58.11. Not a huge improvement but following on from the last few days I was pleased.

2 comments:

Gadfly said...

OK, you have now smashed my excuse of lack of sleep for running slowly.
I keep similar times to that, but certainly don't run times like that! I'll have to try extra hard tomorrow morning when I head out early....
Great to see it all coming together for you.

Ewen said...

Nice going Ray. Looking good for May 2.