Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back to the past : Bay 28.57

I am not sure where that time came from but I will take it. It would have to be 4/5 years since I was under 29 for the Bay.
I rarely look at my watch but took a peek as I run under a light at about 3k and was on 4.11 pace and it did feel firm but comfortable. I was pleased to hold the pace for the rest of the lap which my Garmin measured at 6.93k. It doesn't mean much as regards predicting a marathon pace or time but it was nice to run it.
This was run alone as I was 'sans' JD and the Proff. We haven't run together since I did my hammy in in early March. When I stated I thought it would nice if I had the Proff leading and dragging me along.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Good run Ray. Nice to have the speed right before the marathon.

Johnny Dark said...

We may have to resurrect those Wednesday 'Hot Laps' again soon Ray, although I think I may have a great deal of trouble keeping you in sight at present.