Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another of the same 26k @ 5.01

Same course, same session same average. Some things never seem to change.

It was cold but I was well rugged up. I heard on the radio Sydney had its lowest overnight temperature since 2007 of 7.8 degrees. It felt like it last night. With the weather being so cool and the running just relentless distance I am surprised that I am able to keep training block going so well. It is now 30 days of straight training days. Not really recommended as I should have a rest day or two but ....


The times for the last 10 days have been about 5 minutes pace no matter the distance. I am pleased with that and do not think I have reached a peak. I am pleased to have maintained the pace with the building fatigue.


Only a week to go before the relief of the taper
.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

It can only help with getting a strong finish at the Marathon.

Jon in Tokyo said...

Thats a good training pace.
Good luck.