Thursday, May 05, 2011

22k @ 4.54 pace

Another glorious pre dawn morning around the Bay. Glass smooth water, near high tide, no wind and no clouds in the sky except for a few clinging to the horizon as the pre dawn light started in the sky.

It was long yesterday so I was not sure what the result would be today but I know I would give it my all. I had a little work done around the hips last night to release some tension in the hamstrings and it seemed to have worked a treat.


I gave the session my all and managed a pleasing time that was over 2 minutes quicker than my previous PB. Training is not about trying to run a PB each day but when you are in the improvement stage that will happen more often than not. When they become harder to get you know you are on a plateau that over time you may improve on or that is it, you are at you limit or there about.

1 comment:

TokyoRacer said...

You are running very well, Eagle. Nice PB.