Sunday, October 16, 2011

SMC Half Marathon

All I want to do at the moment is stay injury free and balance that with getting as much distance in my legs in the short time I have before GNW on 12 November.So with that in mind I was planning something just under 2 hours but as usual I would also allow myself to run how I feel at the time. That would mean pushing hard but not to the extent that I felt I was straining anything.

The weather was pleasant and good conditions for running.
\
I felt I ran even paced for 1.44. A nice number close enough to under 100 to give me something to aim for in later runs.

By the way I did run in Melbourne for two laps of the Tan. Would have liked to have done a couple more but I was required at a Conference for a 8.00am start.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

You'll go sub-100 Ray. Love the Tan - managed to get in 4 laps when I was down there for the 10k.