Friday, August 13, 2010

Better session : A lap in 54.07 @ 5.09

I felt just great this morning. Just a good sleep !! With the Wagga marathon on Sunday I thought I would finish the week of with just one lap and push it along. Also it was to see if I could get under 60 with the 21k's in my legs from yeserday.

The Garmin was not charged so I had a watch but no pace details. In fact I usually run the lap without looking at it anyway. I also have no intermediate spots with a time to know how I am going - I just usually run and the time at the end takes care of itself. Besides training should be that and not a race againstteh watch each day.

I was stunned to see me about 6 minutes faster than my best which was on Monday. Yes I did run the same course.

The marathon on Sunday - nice and steady with even splits and a finish just under 4 hours will be fine.

1 comment:

Jon in Tokyo said...

Have a great race at Wagga. Run well. Look forward to reading your report.