Friday, August 06, 2010

Shock Wave Treatment

I had this treatment last night. It was painful but not as painful as I expected. I was warned that I might have an uncomfortable night and morning. No so - in fact when I got up this morning there was less discomfort than usual.

Here is some information:

Another appointment in 10 days. So far the combination of treatments seem to be improving the problem. Lets hope the improvements proceeds so that the issue disappears or at least is no more than a very minor irritation.

1 comment:

Jon in Tokyo said...

That was very interesting about the Shock Treatment.
I too have achilles trouble which I can not seem to over come.

Can you tell me if the treatment stopped you running the next day and if so when did you start(plan to start) again?

Thanks in advance
Jon