Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday 11 June


Bula!!!

Thank you to all my friends who made the effort to make comment. It is very nice to know others have an interest in what I do and say. Some I have not ever meet. Thank you to each of you and I suppose there are others who read and don't make a comment.

Fiji has been and gone. It was a wonderful trip although I was working most of the time. The was great weather with the temperature range between 18 - 28 Celsius - just perfect running and beach weather. I did run each day but only around 15k. Not sure if the mojo is back but most of the niggles have gone - thank heavens.


It was a reality check this morning with a pre dawn run around the Bay and it was freezing compared to the last few days. Just on 13k @ 5.02 which was fine as I was just cruising and enjoying it.

Just some steady running in the lead up to Gold Coast with an increase in the k's run each morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely look forward to reading your blog and comments on CR, Eagle. I enjoyed reading your plan and training for Canberra.

I'm glad you are starting to get your mojo back. Any easy lead up to GC could be just what you need.

Volc.

Mister G said...

Do you need Sportshield with that outfit, Ray?

Jen said...

(*she wolfwhistles*) ;-)

Samurai Running said...

I'm one of those that reads but doesn't always comment. But know that you are an inspiration and I like reading your thoughts and training plans.