Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday 19k @ something close to 5.40 & Happy 60th

Just could not get going this morning as it was light depressing drizzle but not cold. Felt heavy and slow. I just clunked along for the whole morning. I though I would feel light and quick.

Also happy 60th Birthday for today.

Nothing special happening just the usual Monday night Pilate's class with my wife and daughter. Sounds boring but when you are 60 you have to do everthing and anything you can to stay healthy. There was a family meal on last Saturday night and will have another meal with friends next Sunday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) happy birthday eagle!

Rob said...

Happy birthday to Ray-ay
Happy birthday to yooou.

Wow! 60! Congratulations. You are aloud to plod on your birthday.

Rob said...

Yes, I know, that should be 'allowed'.

Jen said...

Happy birthday Ray & my best wishes for the next 60 years! ;-)

xx

Robert Song said...

Happy Birthday.

And now a youngster in a new Age Category to boot.

Johnny Dark said...

A belated happy birthday Ray.

See you at the next 5k Challenge.

JD

Glenda said...

Woohoo happy birthday...deserving of a sleep in

Dan said...

Happy Birthday Ray - nice to chat to you at the weekend as well.

speedygeoff said...

Welcome to the M60's. May this age group be easier for you than the old 55's.

Ewen said...

Sorry I missed that Ray. WooHoo! New age-group! Spodychoff will be quaking in his Frees!

By the way, don't forget to change the "59 year young..." up the top.

Superflake said...

Happy birthday Ray. Sorry I missed the day. See you soon.