Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Welcome Spring !!!!!

Well it seems I have survived another winter in Sydney. I know they are not as bad as elsewhere but it does give me a reason to first complain and the celebrate.

I was out before sunrise and saw a magic pink sky over a mirror like Bay with no breeze. I was looking for any new runners/walkers who decided the first day of spring wasa good day to start exercising. I think I saw a few. I wonder how commited they are?

Decided to double the pain with two laps that would total just on 21k. This is not really specific training for GH just general training with the idea of incresing the k's back up to well over 100k a week to give me a good base for GNW.

I last did a double lap in 12 August in 1.59 and today it was 1.53. So I hope that means the base is building. Depending on work committments etc I will try and do a double and single on alternate days. I also need to do some core strength work and some walks to get used to that.
Like a lot of things what I need to do and what I can fit in might be very different.

No comments: