Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 loops and a PB: 1.48.16

I felt good this morning and was out early. Well I felt recovered but I have a bit of a head cold that is annoying more than anything else. I hope it goes away and does not get worse.

I really wanted a good hard session today and pushed hard on the first loop without holding back for the second. I thought the second will just have to take care of itself. I got through the first loop in 53.45 which was faster than yesterdays single loop - so I know the second loop would be tough all the way and it was - I just wanted to find a reason to stop but knew I couldn't do that and feel positive at the end of the session.

Also with a good time on the first loop the PB of 1.50.55 looked like it was under threat if I could hold on. I did hold on well for 54.31 on the second. A comfortable PB.I really thought it would take much longer to get back close to were I was at the start of the month. A sub 1.45 is now the aim before GNW.

No comments: