Friday, September 03, 2010

2 laps for another PB

It was another angry looking morning around the Bay this morning. Very threatening grey clouds swirling around with a bit of a breeze but not strong enough to call it windy. The was no coolness in the air either so just about perfect conditions.

I also felt great even though yesterday in the office was long a draining. I thought I might wake up and rollover an go back to sleep. However I did get out of bed and was pleased if did. I made up my mind to run 2 laps although I knew it would hurt all the way as I was going to run like the weather 'angry' although personally I was just the opposite.

Ran the first lap in 55.27 which was like Wednesday and then on Wednesday I could not hold the pace and drifted off to a second lap of 58+. I held onto the second lap for would you believe was one second faster. Total 1.50.55 and about 3 minutes faster than Wednesday. The base is building well and more quickly than I expected.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Nice running Ray. You're returning to form fast.

Jon in Tokyo said...

Well done. Keep it up.
Good luck for the race.