Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Nice steady lap in 4.52 pace

Just the usual lap of just under 11k. Pushed firm but nothing stupid and certainly not trying for a PB. So 51.15 was just right. Did some stretching for about 20 minutes after. I am not sure it does much good but it was nice in the early morning sun next to Sydney Harbour watching the boats etc. A higher tide than usual.

I will have one more run tomorrow before heading up to GH early on Friday morning. I feel good and confident that if the first 80k or so goes well then I should get a 26.xx finish but really if things go very very well then 25.xx is possible.

2 comments:

Jon in Tokyo said...

Good luck.
I hope you have a great race.

TokyoRacer said...

People who say things like, "If the first 80k or so goes well..." amaze me.
Have a good one!