Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bay : 49.49

Another glorious morning around the Bay at 6.00am - out of the house just before sunrise in the grey/pink just before the sun pops up over the horizon. Decided on another firm 11 odd k run. Even though it is late in the taper for me I do not think this run was inappropriate - partly because I am not coming off any high k's and this week I have run less than usual.

Thought I would feel a little more shaper with the rest day or maybe it was me not prpeared to push too hard this late in the taper. No injury twinges so it seems that has come good just atthe right time - although that has been the situation for the last 7/10 days.

As I said firm all the way for another sub 50 - three in a row so I would say that some fitness is coming back because although the time are the same then effort hos been easier to maintain. Bring on the marathon!!!!!

2 comments:

Ewen said...

The Legal & General! That was a while ago. Good luck on Sunday Ray - I hope it all goes well.

Superflake said...

Hope you have a great race on Sunday Ray. I may catch up at the SMC the week after most likely. Good luck with the run.