Friday, September 30, 2005

22.5k :1.41.42 : Feeling greater

Same run as Wednesday with a rest on Thursday. Feeling fresh and running very freely at the moment and spring is well and truly here. And the Bay early on a calm crisp morning what else is needed to inspire a hard session. Not quite taper training but .... I am enjoying my running and the marathon result is not a high priority as regards finishing time.

Ran as I felt and the same result as Wednesday - much faster than expected 51.27 (about a minute faster than last time) again thought I would push hard on the second - managed to keep it firm all the way for a 50.14 second lap. Pleased that in the last 2 sessions I have been able to come home faster than the first lap. Lets hope that translates into a good last 12 ks in Melbourne.

No comments: