Wednesday, February 16, 2005

8.5 : Medium Long Run (26.5k) 2.07.52

Same run as last Wednesday - just over three minutes slower - if you are calculating 2% increase - probabaly caused by the speed session yesterday and other factors ... would have liked to gone faster than last week but so would we all like to go faster each week. Just one of those days were I went through the motions and did not feel like I achieved anything. Maybe becomeing a bit fatigued so will not run tomorrow also mini taper for SMC on Sunday.

1 comment:

Clairie said...

Hi Ray,

I was in the chat room and typing but it wouldn't 'enter' sorry. Keep getting errors all day in there.

I have been meaning to ask - are you the same Ray James that was in Runners World Feb 2003?

I have saved that article and read it often for motivation and to remind myself about why I run. It was very inspiring and if you are that same person, you are my hero.

I think I have seen you in there another time as well - more recently. Cheers, Clairie