Monday, September 03, 2012

Monday with 3 x 2k

Such a pleasant morning spoilt by a gut busting session. But it was pleasant.

Shared the session with JD and Rach. The aim was to start off with a time that was very form and hold it for the 3. We all managed that and the others had a slight gain on the last. I thought 4.20 pace would be fine. I mean it was 4.13 yesterday for each 1k and that was a struggle. However thing positive and push you body with that thought to where you believe is not possible.

8.24/8.22 (got excited) and 8.22. More pleasing is there is still nothing broken.

I needed a good start to the day as I had one long stressful day in Court where I won - I think. I got a result - it was not what the client was expecting but I am sure on reflection she will be happy. 

No comments: