Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update

I ran easy on Friday morning. I didn't run on Saturday morning although running on that morning depends on what is going on in my life. If I don't run I am not too concerned. Its a bonus if I can fit it in.

Sunday was very wet in Sydney and I thought I would opt for a non running recovery session !!!!

Mid afternoon Sunday I was off to Brisbane to teach on Monday. Left Sydney in heavy rain and arrived in Brisabne to warm dry weather. Ran just over 15k in the morning along the river with weather warm and pleasant and sunshine. Back to Sydney late Monday night.

Tuesday a 15k run around the Bay and surrounds. It was quite quick but manageable. Something did not feel quite right in the right hammy - a feeling was there and then it was not. Decided with a marathon on Saturday I could have a couple of days off running which I have done.

Might run on Friday morning just easy and do some stretches. A marathon at Penrith Rowing Centre on Saturday morning. It looks like the weather will be cool with a chance of showers. Just perfect. Anything comfortably under 4 will be fine. I expect to start off with Blue Dog and we might run together depending on what time he wants to do.

No comments: