Sunday, September 04, 2011

Nice 21.4k @ 4.43 pace

This is the same loop I ran a few days ago without my watch. 

I can't believe that I have not run this hard or fully fit since May. On the 6 May I ran this at 4.48 pace which was the quickest I can see for the year. I am not sure if almost 2 minutes faster is smashing it but it was a good run. Not only that the 12.5k is run an all my various runs and I have just not be able to get under 60 minutes - the closest about 61 and that was when I was just running that loop. 

Today a nice 59.48.

Things are going along very nicely. I just wish there was a flat fast marathon in 2/3 weeks. There is but there isa 100 miles in between.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Saw you out there crossing Iron Cove bridge. Looking fit Ray.

TokyoRacer said...

That's a VERY good run.