Sunday, March 11, 2007

TT : 2 x 10k : 41.50 + 41.45

Just wanted 2 runs under MP which is 42.40.

Temp : a very refreshing 16 with humidity about 60%.

Ran the 5k challenge course out and back with a 10 minute break so that I was fully recovered before starting the second run. Each were under 21 for the 5ks. Reasonably satisfied with the effort but I feel I still have a lot to do before Canberra. They were not as comfortable feeling as I had hoped although I can reduce my pace by about 5 seconds per k and still remain at MP.

And finished off with another 10k at about 4.50 pace for just over 30k for the morning.

It is not panic time but certainly each of the few sessions left before the taper need to be of the highest quality and very focused on what is to be achieved from the session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic session, Ray ! 30k all up in around 2:10. Looks good for Canberra!