Wednesday, December 22, 2004

16.5 : Wednesday 22 December : Long Run

Starting to increase the distance (as compared to the resent speedwork) for the next 6/8 weeks so I expect my times from the same runs will go down as the overall weekly distance increases. Just on 25 kms around Sydney Harbour and most of the bridges - usually do this run on Sunday after a rest or light Saturday but today was after 20 kms hard yesterday - ran 2.06.57 which is about 4 minutes slower but it was expected. About 5.06 per k per minute pace which for this session with distance being increased is fine.

I expect that for the next 6/8 weeks the weekly ks will exceed 110 per week except on the rest/recovery week which will be next week and each 4th week after that. This will be a big increase in distance week but I have done in as next week is the recovery/adoption week and that will give me time to recover for the start of the next 4 week cycle.

No comments: