Thursday, January 13, 2005

13.4 : Thursday 13 January ; Long Run : 26k

No posts for two weeks but I will not bore you with the past except to say that I spent a week in Melbourne and stayed just near the MCG. So managed to run the Tan most days - never run it before and enjoyed the experience. The spent a few days in the Snowy just out of Adaminaby and enjoyed some country runs on some very cool mornings. In the 2 weeks I managed 240 ks so I managed to keep up my increased base intended for this month.

Did 25k early this moring but it was humid near the end - 2.08 - a bit slower than usual but the humidity does that at this time of the year. So I don't think the 2 weeks away slowed me down and I suppose doing two 15k sessions yesterday may have had an impact !!! The pace was about 5.05 per k whiich is fine as the first half is almost all up hill from Balmain to North Sydney through Lane Cove - Vat_Man knows it well.

SMC half on Sunday - expect with the expected heat and humidity in Sydney that anything uner 90 will be a good effort.

No comments: