Tuesday, January 25, 2005

11.6 : Tough Tough : 3 x 5km

Another tough Tuesday morning session. The weather was wet and varied from dry with some ssun to heavy down pours all in the space of a bit less than one and half hours. 3 x 5k lactate threshold - 19.13, 19.28, 19.21. All felt very firm but comfortable. An improvement from last week - and pleased all under 19.30 which I didn't manage last week. Thought with the fast first one that I would not be abl to hold the last 2 but managed. Pleased with the steady improvement but that has to plateau soon,

Off to the Snowy !!

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Fantastic reps Ray. Getting faster every week. Looking good for the sub 3hr Canberra.

vat_man said...

Ray - this is sharpen up period for me, so I'd be interested in finding out when and what you're doing tempo-wise. Drop me a line when you get back, we might be able to do a few together.