Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Usual Bay Run for Wednesday: 30.05

Ran #130 marathon on Sunday. Jubulani on trails in the bush in north east Sydney. Nice course with lots of varied terrain. I have run most of it before are various time. Only 2 checkpoints so I needed a full backpack. Time was not relevant it was all about time on my feet on trails.

No run on Monday or Tuesday.

Meet up with the usual suspects for our Wednesday lap of the Bay. Today I really thought that after running 3 marathons in eight days I would struggle. We started off steady with a couple of 4.25 or so k's. It then seemed to go weird where Proff and I just started to move much quicker with ease.

My watch was not switched on. I had no idea what pace we were running (the starting pace was told to me after we finished. It feel very firm but comfortable. Proff finished about 5 meters in front me in 29.57 so I think I was about 30.05. I thought it would take another month to get close to under 30.

Maybe a 29.xx next week.

No comments: