Saturday, August 13, 2011

A quick lap of the Bay early

I did not run on Friday as I did not want to push too hard too quickly after the marathon.

I generally do the shopping for the house most Saturdays. That is being in the fruit and veg markets by about 6.45 and then back into Balmain for the supermarket by 7.30. The fruit and veg markets are less than 10 minutes away. So getting a run in before those chores does mean I have to get up super early. I sometimes do and I sometimes don't. If I miss the run I am not too concerned as it is never factored into my weekly training.

Anyway I did a quick lap of the Bay in 30.26 which was okay.

I was attending a conference all day in Sydney so after the shopping it was off to the conference. I ran because I knew I would feel better knowing I was sitting down all day.

I would have been Mum's 83rd Birthday today. I really didn't want to think about that.

No comments: