Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Skiing was just fine









Lunching in the sun at - 2 degrees






The weather was blue cloudless sky and no wind with plenty of snow for the 4 days of skiing. Sunday morning was - 9 as we started to ski and then 'warmed' up to - 2. We left yesterday. Today it was - 5.5 with a 50k wind making it - 26 degrees with the wind chill factor. We just were so lucky with the weather and conditions.


I have not really set my mind on preparing well for the Hunter Valley Marathon which seems to be slipping under the radar.

I guess a few cruisy laps of the Bay and perhaps one quick LKL on Thursday should just about wrap up the intensive taper for this one.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Great pics Ray.

"Warmed up to -2" ... I think I might stop complaining about the cold up here :)

Superflake said...

Heaps of snow on the back range Eagle. Looks good for peak time in August.