Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday: Lap of the Bay: 30.55 @ 4.28

I know life/running is to normal when I am regularly running this session with JD. We both noted as we stood outside of the Rowers Club at 6.00am the eastern sky was light with the coming dawn. It seems we are close to the end of early morning running in darkness.

JD started off with very hot pace. About 3k into it I got my wind and moved forward but I don't look back and so I never know how far behind he might be. But at 6k he cruised past and moved away. Always good when we push each other but never race each other. 

30.55 but not as quick as I was this time last year with under 30. Maybe soon .... again and maybe not. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the pace is coming back Ray...I miss our Wednesdays. AK has talked me into Trailwalker next week, (its going to get ugly!) so there is no pace stuff happening for me at the moment. Couple of weeks time though....look out!

Prof

Eagle said...

Prof
Glad to see you are still out there. JD and I miss you. Best wishes in TW - 100k that's 'Darkside running'. Look forward to your return to Wednesday's.

Eagle said...

Prof
Glad to see you are still out there. JD and I miss you. Best wishes in TW - 100k that's 'Darkside running'. Look forward to your return to Wednesday's.