Monday, October 06, 2008

Bay TT: 31.04 @ 4.26

Yesterday was a firm day so I was not going to be fresh for a TT today but I needed to do one to work out just where my fitness level is at the moment. I want to set a realistic race plan for Melbourne. Based on today I would expect to run between 3.20 - 3.30. The weather temperature and wind will have great deal to do with the final time. I really think 3.30 is more likely as I do not want to smash myself and I want to continue training as soon after the marathon as possible.

2 comments:

Anth said...

Eagle - it looks like you've been in some good form in the last couple of weeks with your TT's around the Bay.

I'd love nothing more than to see you knock out a sub 3:30 in Melbourne. It would cap off another amazingly solid year of marathon running.

Dan said...

That'll be two of us gunning for that. Ray, we should pace each other :)... i'm desperate to break the 3hr 30 barrier after a mess-up at Hunter Valley.

See you all at the start line... somewhere!