Monday, November 19, 2007

Easy back into it : Crusin' the Bay 41.31

It has been over a week since GNW and I must admit since finishing I have felt physically and mentally very flat and very fatigued. Almost anything that was easy to do before is a real chore to get started and to do. However I know I must get back into things and get the legs turning over and I am sure life will just start to pick up again.

So no real structured set training for the next few weeks just regular running how I feel at the time. So today and easy cruise around the Bay. It was overcast and humid.

No real focus runs at the moment. However I will make the usual annual drive north to run the Central Coast Half marathon on the 2nd December. My usual travelling companion is Johnny Dark and this year there is a guest appearance by Lucklegs.

No comments: