Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bay x 3 with Johnny Dark

I was up well before sunrise to meet JD to resume what had been a regular Wednesday run. Sadly it was interrupted by injuries and GNW. In the end I ran 3 laps but didn't keep any time. However JD said a 35 and then a 33 for the first 2. I did half a lap to meet him and a half back home.

I was struggling on the second full lap but it seems the time confirmed we we too fast. 35 minute laps is abut where Lydiard would have us.For the moment I will not increase the distance but concentrate on just some steady 5 minute ks base building.

JD thanks for the run and company.

1 comment:

sook54 said...

You were looking fairly comfortable when I met you (on the second lap I assume) - though I didn't recognise you the first time without the usual cap!

I can only dream of 5 minute ks...