Thursday, August 16, 2007

2 Bay : 34.15 and 33.22

What a wonderful sunrise over the Bay this morning. Just as I was on my second lap at Rodd Point the bright orange sun glided up over the horizon and then quickly slipped behind the clouds but for a short while ever thing had a spectacular orange glow to it.
I thought my times would be close to 30 minutes but they were heavy. This is usually the case when the rest hasn't yet kicked in. Maybe just on lap in the morning and some stretches.The thing is I don't want to ease off too much as this half on Sunday is of little importance compared with keeping the training going for Glasshouse. The rationale is that I need just a slight easing off to make sure no overuse injury arises as that would be a disaster at this stage of the preparation which has gone so well to date.

1 comment:

Rob said...

You are training to run a 100 mile race and you are concerned about an over use injury!

I am glad the training is going so well Eagle.