Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Caboolture marathon : 4.30.22

It would have be closer to 4.10. There was 15 minutes lost because of a fall and the need to have it attended to by the medics and then an issue with my timing chip at the end that required about 3/5 minutes at the end to have it record.

However things happen. I was still pleased with the time as I ran steady the whole race laping the 0.5k track on or about 3 minutes per lap. That would have given me about 4.12 and that would have been my time but for the 2 issues.

I am happy with the way I ran and stayed my set pace. I felt good the whole way. The weather was very kind with the humidity lower than expected and a mild night as regards the temp. I have recovered well and looking forward to Orange marathon in a week or so. 

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Considering that, good result Ray. All the best for Orange.