Thursday, May 02, 2013

Thursday 21k @ 5.35

The weather was not that cool but it was a bit wild around the Bay pre dawn. A strong breeze at times, some angry dark scattered clouds and the water was choppy. Notwithstanding all that it got better as the sun came up and was a great morning for running.
 
The legs at the moment are very fatigued but I was not going to ease up or have a complete rest. So it was off for 21k with a 14k loop and then a 7k loop. Much of the 7k loop is a repeat of the last part of the first loop and a number of hills. Push hard up them and the legs burn and become rubbery on the short flats. But I need something other than kidding my self that running on the flat is effective training for trails.
 
It was about a minute faster than Tuesday on the same course but I will not get much faster while I run on tried legs.

No comments: