Monday, July 09, 2012

Update since GC Marathon

I felt a little flat in the few days after the marathon. Recently I have felt okay and have run on the Wednesday but not this week. I passed on a run on Wednesday and felt no better in the following few days so I happily left off running until Sunday. 

I was okay with that decision.  

Sunday was a nice easy 21k at 6 minute pace. Today another easy 14k at the same pace. This is not training but just some easy runs to ease into a very busy July/August. 

I am having a nice dinner tonight with Mrs Eagle - 35th wedding anniversary. Where did that time go. It worries me to think about time between us as I meet her when she was in her last year of high school and I was in my second year of Law School - that was a scary 43 years ago but really hardly an angry word bewteen us in all that tiime. Somewhat more remarkable as for almost 20 years we worked together in our small legal firm which we still run. Yes she is lawyer as well. 

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Congratulations Ray. 35 years! You have natural endurance ;-)