Saturday, November 05, 2011

One loop 47.40 @ 4.37

I was not sure if I should run or not this morning. I am still worried about an over use injury this close to GNW and in particular when I am pushing the pace and also I have a marathon tomorrow. Runners generally believe they are bullet proof so I ran in the beautiful pre dawn coolness and grey light.

Another PB by almost a minute from yesterday (WTF) and almost 2 minutes from Tuesday. I am not sure what is happening for that to occur except with a reduction in distance and perhaps the effect of a couple of weeks of training the results are showing 

1 comment:

TokyoRacer said...

Setting a 10+k loop PB the day before a marathon! You are either crazy or a lot smarter than the rest of us.
Although I realize the marathon is just a training run for your "real" race. Well, good luck in both.