Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update: Tuesday 25.03.08

Another week of consolidation with the following to note :

* The single loop time was down from 59.xx to a PB of 58.31;
* The double loop time was down from 2.06.xx to a PB of 2.02.15;
* Did a 36k run being the only one above 27k for 5 months or so;
* Just above 170k for the week.

Another week of preparation before I will taper. Three week tapers do not work well for me. The k's will be down and the week will include mostly runs between 14 - 21k at MP if possible. I might run the Bay and see if I can go under 30.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sensational work HRH! Look forward to cheering you on (again) soon

Rob said...

Another supersonic week Ray. Your Sri Chinmoy run was brilliant.
I hope this week is going just as well.

Ewen said...

I reckon the equation can be thought of Ray. Your training is going amazingly well.

I can see the 3-hour bus having a clever passenger walking towards the front of the bus in the second half of the marathon.