Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Easy around the Bay

After a couple of days off I feel rested but had a late night last night - a dinner with 'Team Dog'. So even though I was rested I was tempted to stay in bed but the weather looked to good not to enjoy. It looked good but was very humid and uncomfortable. Ran the Bay plus the canal and as usual the time 5k course just to see how things at the pointy end are going - ran it in 21.51 with a push in the last k for 3.58. It has been a long time since I have run under 4 for a k but then again speed has not been a focus for sometime.
Just want Saturday 6.00am to come and get the waiting over.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ray,

Good luck and most importantly enjoy your adventure this weekend.

:-)

J.

Unknown said...

Ray, I'm doing 6ft with some CRs on Saturday, not to compete next year, but because I couldn't qualify; the alternative is to get out & do it anyhow!!

Yes, I remembered Thredbo marathon & Half weekend; shame it closed down so soon.