Thursday, July 18, 2019

18.07.19 Short update


After 2 mornings of firm 15k runs it was time to put the foot down a bit. So it was a lap of the Bay with the hope I would get a PB for 2019. 


It was 36.43 now 36.12 - so very happy with the slight improvement over the just under 7k's.

Then it was some Yasso's - 800m and with all other fitness being done for the marathon the 800 time should be about your marathon time when minutes and seconds are simply converted to hours and minutes. 5 done with a 200 metre walk rest in between. All between 3.56 - 3.59. I will not take that as I am in sub 4 shape but I am getting there whether I actually run a sub for later in the year is the big unknown. 


The morning both before and after sunrise have been spectacular for the moon sightings. 


No comments: