Friday, July 26, 2013

Yes another weekend and another marathon

Nice recovery week so far. I felt good so I was out on Tuesday for 14k on some hills. Took a conservative approach on Wednesday and did not run. Lat two days have been both 19k with today much quicker than yesterday and it felt easier. I must now be recovered. Depending on how I feel tomorrow morning I may do a solid 14k.

Remember I am running through these marathons and am not tapering etc so I know I am running them fatigued but I am holding up well at the moment. 

So the M7 marathon on Sunday running along the bike path next to the motorway. Sounds ugly but really it is fine. No wimping on this one I will start off with 3.45 in mind and hope to make. Again if there is a melt down and I am much slower that is fine in the circumstances. 

By the way the tubes were taken out last Friday. Lets hope I have no more issues.

No comments: