Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Update on Tuesday

I couldn't resist a 10k hard run on Saturday morning. It was the start of the weekend and it was so nice to strat it off with the run and be home before the sun was up. I know that was not the wisest decision with SMC half the next day. But all of this running at the moment is leading nowhere so I should and have been enjoying the chance to run.
 
SMC was always going to be tough in the second half and it truned out to be the case. I started off exacting on 100 minute pace and held it until half way and then the slow down happened and there was noting I could do to even hold the pace. Finished in 1.45.35 for just under 5 minute pace.
 
Rest on Monday.
 
Tuesday about 12k steady on another glorious morning around the Bay. If you were in Sydney last night did you see the moon and the two planets so close to it -  a first quarter moon and Jupiter, not sure of the other.

No comments: