Monday, February 11, 2013

Easy recovery on Monday

A beautiful morning in Sydney - well depends on your perspective.
 
I was out well before the dawn broke. It was dark and cool and everything was fresh and clean after heavy rain overnight. Despite the marathon on Saturday I felt good and fresh after a good nights rest. I headed down to Timbrell Park to do some reps with JD & Rach but got there just as they were finishing. That was fine I either would not have done them or would have been very slow at the back.
 
We did some easy jogging to chat and for their cool down. I then headed for home and did about 20 minutes of stretching. Can't believe how good I feel.
 
I will continue to train up to the op. I have SMC on Sunday they have a half marathon and 30k option. I am in only for the half. At best I expect a 1.44 like last month.

No comments: