Thursday, November 22, 2012

No run

I have decided that if I can I will post each day to try and keep me focused and just generally thinking about running with C2K coming up. There is no of training I can do that will help me prepare for 240k and 40 hours of moving forward.
 
Al that training has been done over the last 8 months with the marathon training and running marathons. Now I just need to be a fresh as I can, injury & niggle free and GET MY HEAD IN THE RIGHT SPACE.
 
Like a good lawyer I will report there is nothing to report. A very late night in office or should I say early morning with a client with a serious problem and do paperwork. Needles to say the candle cannot burn at both ends so no run.
 
Last member of the crew joined last night. Now the challenge to bring 3 people who have never meet and are keen to help to mould them into a working team.

No comments: