Friday, June 22, 2012

It's all happening !!!!

Despite my plans I did not run on Thursday. I thought a rest day would be better than squeezing in another session. Friday a sharp 2k and then easy around the rest of the Bay. It was not as cold this morning as compared to the last few weeks.

It was a beautiful pink/orange sunrise filtering through scattered clouds. Soon after the clouds filled in for what started looking like it would be a pleasant sunny day that is now overcast and grey.

Yesterday at 9.09am in Sydney it was officially the time that the sun started its journey back closer to the southern hemisphere. Does that mean summer is now on the way.

Also my Birthday today and I am always thankful to be healthy and fit.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Hope you had a great day Ray. Hope the ultra goes as planned. Say g'day to Plu for me if he's there.