Monday, April 29, 2019

29.04.19 Steady base building

My base was somewhat lost with the 3 weeks of almost no running and I am trying to rebuild with some steady pace and increasing distance.

My focus marathon at the moment is the Gold Coast in about 10 weeks time. My first marathon in the 70+ age group. But I have 6/8 to complete before that one. No real aim for Gold Coast but perhaps in the back of my mind is to go as close to 4 hours as possible. I have a lot or work do do in the time I have if I am to go even close to that time. 

So it is steady base building as I said. 17k this morning and repeat the next day and then next and ...

A off road marathon on Sunday that is always a challenge for me as well as running this and the next 6/8 with really no taper. 

Nice subdued colours for sunrise this morning. 


No comments: