Friday, April 26, 2019

Update 25.04.19


My first run at the Bay for a little over 3 weeks . Many things got in the way work, travel , life issues and just a general no interest. Not my usual mental position. However I know I have to get back into daily runs if I am not get this marathon season started. I was running so well during March and perhaps I just pushed it too much and burnt out.

The break may have been good both mentally and physically. I will see how the next week or so goes to see if I can get back into auto pilot - up early, don't this of anything else but the morning run, get that done and then deal with the day. 

Amy way 14k at a steady pace.

Beautiful conditions and a wonderful sunrise. Yes I missed a dawn service ! but my thoughts were about the significance of today.



No comments: