Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yeah!!! Back running

I had a physio visit on Tuesday and we both though it was not sufficiently recovered to run Wednesday but easy on Thursday should be okay but to stop if there was any twinge.

So in the pre dawn darkness I set off so pleased to be just out enjoying the morning. However I was some what distracted from the usual sights and sound with a very strong focus of feeling every muscle movement in every stride looking for a sign of a twinge.


It was slow and thank fully I got around the Bay and a bit without any issue. How nice to be out running again at any pace. It will be easing back into running so that there is no three steps forward two back situation.


Just over 3 weeks to Canberra marathon and I will be at start line - a few pacing groups back from where I had expected to be but at least running.

No comments: