Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hamstring Iissue

What started off with minor twinge continues. It has got worse and will just not recover enough to be able to run freely. I am doing some serious treatment with my physio. She knows me and will get me back running as soon as it is wise to do so. For the moment no running, cross training and fingers crossed.

It will now bereal battle now to be ready to run theCanberra Marathon in 30 days in a decent time. I will not bore you with recovery updates. I will post again when I am back running in some form that is worth blogging about. Hopefully that is sooner than later.

4 comments:

Brick said...

Good luck Ray.

Ewen said...

Hope you can make Canberra Ray. Physios can work wonders.

Superflake said...

Hope you recover well Ray and the physio can work some magic.

Zac B-S said...

Bore us with recovery updates please! Injury is as much a part of running as running itself